Hat dieses Auto das Comfort-Paket?

• Hallo Leute, ich hoffe, es ist in Ordnung, wenn ich eine Frage auf Englisch stelle? :/

I have been searching for a nice E90 to buy. I found a nice one, from a private seller, on mobile.de. It seems to have most of the things I've been searching for.

However, it's not clear to me if this particular car has the Comfort-Paket. The seller thinks it does, but I'm not sure, and he could be mistaken. There are two reasons I'm not sure about it:

1) The car has only rear parking sensors (Einparkhilfe Hinten) but no front parking sensors (Einparkhilfe Vorne).

2) The car has only a business navi (iDrive Business) with smaller screen, not a professional navi (iDrive Processional with larger/wider screen). The Baujahr from the car is 12/2009.

As far as I understand, if an E90 includes the Comfort-Paket, then it should have "Einparkhilfe Vorne und Hinten", and it should also have the Professional (widescreen) Navi - right? Therefore, if this car does not have these two things, does that mean it doesn't have the Comfort-Paket?

But it also puzzles me, why does the car have Einparkhilfe Hinten? If an E90 does *not* have the Comfort-Paket, shouldn't that mean it does not have any Einparkhilfe anywhere, not even on the back of the car?

I even wondered if the car might be an American import, if it only has Einparkhilfe on the back but not the front.

I'm also wondering: if it's true that this car does not have the Comfort-Paket, then what other features is it missing, which would be included in the Comfort-Paket, apart from parking sensors and professional navi?

Thanks in advance for any advice and tips!

• The E90 LCI Comfort Paket includes:

Zitat

Comfort Paket

inkl. Innenspiegel automatisch abblendend, Durchladesystem inklusive Skisack, Armauflage vorn verschiebbar, Park Distance Control (PDC) hinten, Regensensor mit automatischer Fahrlichtsteuerung, Klimaautomatik, Geschwindigkeitsregelung (4-Zyl.), Geschwindigkeitsregelung mit Bremsfunktion (6-Zyl.) und Radio Professional

So, just rear PDC and no navigation at all.

As far as I know, US imports all have “Navigation Professional” (or: the wide screen) but I am not sure about that.

Just check if the car has the features listed above and it has the Comfort Paket

:thumbup:

(And of course you can have PDC without any Ausstattungspaket)

• Hi @hoagie, thanks for your helpful reply!

I had previously read another description of the Comfort-Paket elsewhere, but I didn't realise that the Park-Distance-Control was only "hinten".

I had also assumed that "Radio Professional" would also include the professional/widescreen navi, but I guess I was wrong there. :)

Can you tell me where your quote - describing the Comfort-Paket - is from? Maybe there is a description of the other available Pakets there too?

Do you also know: which Paket provides the professional/widescreen navi? And which Paket provides the front PDC?

Lastly, I read somewhere, that at least some E90's have a "Keyless Go" feature. I think this means that you can leave the key in your pocket - you don't have to insert the key into the slot on the dashboard - and you can then start the car by pushing the Start/Stop button, with the key in your pocket. Is that correct? Do you know which Paket provides this feature, or do all E90's have it?

Thanks again for your assistance!

• Can you tell me where your quote - describing the Comfort-Paket - is from? Maybe there is a description of the other available Pakets there too?

Heres a e90 brochure of september 2008 including the different packages (Page 9):

https://docplayer.org/65907811…ber-freude-am-fahren.html

• Not sure that this question has already been asked - what about the VIN?
    Using this it is quite simple to answer almost all questions regarding options on a particular vehicle.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

• My Last Car E90 also got the comfort paket.
    I have had all the Features mentioned before.
    Comfort Paket

inkl. Innenspiegel automatisch abblendend, Durchladesystem inklusive Skisack, Armauflage vorn verschiebbar, Park Distance Control (PDC) hinten, Regensensor mit automatischer Fahrlichtsteuerung, Klimaautomatik, Geschwindigkeitsregelung (4-Zyl.), Geschwindigkeitsregelung mit Bremsfunktion (6-Zyl.) und Radio Professional

So also without Navi and Park distance Front.

• Thanks everyone for your help and advice, and especially @hoagie and @H-Vollmilch for the documents you linked - the documents have given me all the details I needed about all of the available pakets and options! :thumbup:

@MathMarc - if I had the VIN number - how would I use it to determine what options are included with the car? Is there a website which gives this info, for example?