CCC kein Text, nur Hintergrund

• Entschuldigung, mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut, also mache ich es auf Englisch:

Yesterday I upgraded my E91; MASK to CCC and Dension 500s BT. With **** I read the CAS module. Then I changed VO, removed option $606, added $609, $644, +IPOD and +KMP3 to CAS and FRM. I then tried to reset CAPPL which gave me an error. Tried again and did not notice mode was changed to SG_CODIEREN. So I accidentally programmed CAPPL. Resetted CAPPL, GHOST, CGATE, CTUNER en CAUDI. Afterwards and all was working as expected.

This morning my wife drove the car somewhere whilst listening to music from her iPhone (USB connected). When she drove back, the iDrive menu was messed up, see enclosed images. She did not connect her phone, don't know if this is related. I also noticed whilst working on the car, the Dension would not remember the last source and start playing GW AUX on boot. Maybe not receiving constant power? I connected it to a fuse connected to the radio (nr. 27, 5A).

Now, since i've done a couple of things to the car I'm not sure where the problem lies. Could it be my coding messed up something, or would my iDrive not have started at all? Or is this related to the Dension not having constant power?

Please help... ^^

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.destreel.nl/ddc0b689-5f1c-43f4-9743-f329f2de18da.JPG]
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://www.destreel.nl/619782c0-5e1b-4987-87ed-f368c6487713.JPG]

• code all ccc modules by VO!

2007 E92 325i | SPACE GREY | INDIVIDUAL MERINO COHIBABROWN | BBS CH-R BLACK 9x20 - 10.5x20
    KW VARIANT II | E9x M3 SUSPENSION PARTS | E93 M3 FRONT ANTI-SWAY BAR | CDV DELETE
    CIC RETROFIT | COMBOX RETROFIT | JBBFE III (D-CAN) RETROFIT
    DIAGNOSE BLOCKER | iDRIVE DATA DISPLAY

• coding instructions arent allowed here.

2007 E92 325i | SPACE GREY | INDIVIDUAL MERINO COHIBABROWN | BBS CH-R BLACK 9x20 - 10.5x20
    KW VARIANT II | E9x M3 SUSPENSION PARTS | E93 M3 FRONT ANTI-SWAY BAR | CDV DELETE
    CIC RETROFIT | COMBOX RETROFIT | JBBFE III (D-CAN) RETROFIT
    DIAGNOSE BLOCKER | iDRIVE DATA DISPLAY