New E90 owner

• Concratulation!

Really nice rims. I think the searching was be really profitable, because other shops wanted to be more than 1.000€.

Göran

Yes, you're right, the cheapest I could find on Ebay was 1299,00€ and in the local BMW Dealer 1650,00€. :schlecht:

• Hi buddy,

The price I paid was an offer and as I was told by the salesman, he had 3 sets of the specific alloy type (No159) and sold out in 2 days!! (I bought the last one!!)

I was worried about the tyres DOT too, when I went to pick them up I checked them and I saw that they had DOT 38/08, very good one!! ;)

• Thanks buddy, I try to be more cautious now with these ones but as someone can see in my Ebay.de auction, even the old 16'' ones were taken good care of me.......

By the way, can someone guys place an advertisement of my Ebay.de auction (old 16'' ones) in this forums' classifieds??

• Hi buddy,

The price I paid was an offer and as I was told by the salesman, he had 3 sets of the specific alloy type (No159) and sold out in 2 days!! (I bought the last one!!)

I was worried about the tyres DOT too, when I went to pick them up I checked them and I saw that they had DOT 38/08, very good one!! ;)

DOT 38/08 is great. :super:

As I wrote, this was a great deal for you. I would have bought them, too.

The salesman seems to be not the best business man. He could have sell these 3 sets at quite better prices, no wonder, that he sold the three sets within 2 days. :D But good for you. :D

• Classifeid... DONE ;)

I appreciate very much your favor, I wish I new German and participate more in the rest of the themes too...... :respekt:

• Yes, you're right, the cheapest I could find on Ebay was 1299,00€ and in the local BMW Dealer 1650,00€. :schlecht:

The best offer of my local BMW Dealer was 1750 EUR. I asked him whether he´s serious and I expected to see some photos of his wife and at least 8 kids. :D

But he admitted himself, that the price for a 17" set is much too high, but the conditions were made by BMW....

• It would be nice to have you more around, i can understand how you feel, German is not at all light to learn, i come from Romania, i know what i am talking about, as i first time here came, i said to myself: this language i would never be able to speak... But with a LOT of practice and good willing it can be done... English on the other side is a very nice language and i have learned by watching TV (Mtv & Movies)

Bye bye, I'm off to sleep :sleeping: , tomorow is gonna be a long day...

• The best offer of my local BMW Dealer was 1750 EUR. I asked him whether he´s serious and I expected to see some photos of his wife and at least 8 kids. :D

But he admitted himself, that the price for a 17" set is much too high, but the conditions were made by BMW....

:totlachen: :totlachen: