Beiträge von BAT5673

Why you will be not the first and buy both and test it for us?

Pictures from the Mtec V3 H8 are 3 or 4 pages before from me posted. You only have to look.
    There are till today more than enough pictures in the www. from both marker!

Yup now I did, I just recieved my H8 LUX V4 (240€) and I can say it's quite disappointing even if it were to be sold at the same price at MTEC H8 V3 26w (white heaksink for LCI) (200€ directly from US), which is not, you pay 40 € more for LUX

0. in general, for human eye (take it airline pilot's), they are both equally bright and evenly distributed (in and out ring)
    1. MTEC is at 7000k and yet pure white like to F10, no blue, I switch the LUX to 6900 K and compare both side (26th 11:00 sunny)
    LUX has blue hue/tint , looks cheap
    2. unless you Tune LUX down all the way to 5000, you will not get rid of the blue hue/tint especially in the inner ring)
    3. finally LUX at 5000 (has no blue hue/tint) but is green/yellowish not white, you will never get white with LUX

I wouldn't even consider installing it if the LUX were to be my x'mas gift (luckily not)

Ok, dann versteh ich auch nicht, warum die gleichen Fragen immer wieder gestellt werden :-\.

1. weil jetzt gibt neuer version von MTEC v3 H8 26w für z.b. E90/92 LCI
    und wir weisen doch MTEC und LUX sind die relative besten und meisten teuer!

2. das fehlt von die internet ein bilde /ergebnis (or simply feedbacks) für LUX V4 vs MTEC v3 (the latest models)

3. LUX H8 V4 has been sold out by the dealer in Germany (Avaxxx oder so), you can only get it from the Dutch dealer btw!

I guess many people now want this result to help for deciding which bulb to go after, but just no one would buy both at the same time, test them both and have the results posted :( thats the problem!

Es würde schon voll kommen ausreichen wenn ihr mal die letzten paar Seiten lesen würdet!

Von der Lichtausbeute sind beide Brenner fast identisch, Mtec hat aber das bessere Preis-Leistungs Verhältnis

Gesendet mit meinem LG- G2 via Tapatalk

Bist du sicher? Wer hier hat ein LUX H8 V4 bekommen und testen?
    das gibt nur Mtec v1 gegen LUX V3 ergebnis und bilde nicht V3 vs V4....ergebnis und bilde gibt nicht (bei google) !

habe gestern bei Streiber & Beetz die fenster chromleisten (+ hoch glanz shadow line blende) auf meinem E90 LCI montieren.
    S&B hat alles super gemacht, montage leistung war wie gut als BMW NLs,
    leute sind sehr freundlich und sehr professionell! Montage Kosten war sehr fair!

kostenvoranschlag bei BMW NL Berlin (huttenstr.) und bei BMW Nefzger war unrecht hoch (fast verdoppel).
    gern wieder bei S&B :)