urgent! Headlamp re-coding

• Hi all,
    I'm looking for sombody who can re-program(re-code) for headlamp. My e90 is from Canada needs to remove yellow corner light though.
    Please give me any idea how to do that or would be very helpful if you could share your experience with me.

Cheers,
    J.

• Hi, in Germany many BMW drivers want to have the yellow corner light;). But I don't know if it is allowed to have such a yellow corner light, maybe this is the reason why you won't have it any more.
    It should be no problem for a car-coder to re-code it, a expert here is ypoc, so maybe you have to ask him via private message. In Munich is the company "car coding", they should also have he facilities to do this.
    When you don't life in Germany you shold look in your county for car-coders.

• Just try google...

first hit is "http://www.car-coding.de/" - they are in bavaria and just do bmw cars.

I think you first have to tell us where you are. Then we can show up local possibilities.

• Thanks guys. I've already sent several messages to car-coding.de since two weeks ago. It's pretty hard to get in touch with him.
    I don't mind to go anywhere in Bavaria area, even Stuttgart either Munchen. Does anybody know their phone number?
    Cheers,